We would like to introduce imposing and essential well-know tourist sights of Vietnam’s thousand year old culture, history, scenic of wonders, multi-religion. Vietnam Essential Tour 7 Days 6 Nights will take you from Hanoi rich history, culture from ancient time remains to modern attraction capital to thousand limestone imposing islands in Halong Bay of bright grand alive stalagmites and stalagties, after great time at leisure on luxury cruise with dramatic view of blue waterway sea bay that finishs the north of Vietnam then fly to the south of Vietnam, Saigon where you will find out how to be one of the most worth living city, great combination between old French architecture town and commercial center, keep on with Cu Chi lively history witness tunnel from American war, and end your tour in Vietnam by boat trip in Mekong Delta with real local agricultural floating life
Highlight of Vietnam Essential Tour 7 Days 6 nights: Hanoi full attraction – Halong Bay Excursion – Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Excursion – Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (D)
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
- Start your Vietnam tour 7 days with Hanoi’s main ancient cultural attractions as Tran Quoc pagoda – National foundation pagoda to know the diffences with other area or countrie’s buddhism.
- Continue to Quan Thanh – Saint of North of Thang Long (former name of Hanoi) capital to get in touch with Taoist.
- Heading to Temple of Literature or Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam to understand how Confucism strongly affected North of Vietnam people’s education, lifestyle, traditional custom.
- After having luch, keep on to Vietnam Ethnic Minority museum to know other minoritie’s culture, lifestyle, traditional habit.
- Enjoy the last toursit sights with Water pupet show – unique art and see the Hoan Kiem center lake hidden with long history, have an overnight stay.
Day 3: Halong Bay Overnight on Cruise (B/L/D)
- At 8:00 am, we will drive to Halong bay, an approximately 3 and half hour drive, stop along the way to take photos Red river delta rice paddy scenery
- Check-in cruise deep your self into natural thousand limestone imposing islands in Halong Bay created from mother of nature. As you are cruising, the boat staff will serve a sumptuous local seafood lunch
- Leave the cruise short time to visit the Amazing cave of bright grand alive stalagmites and stalagties – one of the most beautiful and biggest caves in Halong bay
- Take cruise to Titop white sandy beach for swimming then enjoy your great time at leisure on cruise with dramatic view of blue waterway sea bay at sunset, dinner and overnight on cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay Excursion- Fly to Saigon (B/ Bruch)
- Taking photos Halong bay scenic wonder at sunrise, warm up with Taichi then enjoy your breakfast, take bamboo boat trip to floating fishing villages or tunnel grottos – the hightlight of today tour
- Continue cruising differnt route of the bay belong to the World Heritage area, during the bruch time, cruises back to the harbour for driving to the airport for your flight to Saigon (former name of Ho Chi Minh city). Overnight in Sai Gon.
Day 5: Cu Chi Tunnel - Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B/L)
- After your breakfast, driving to Cu Chi lively history witness tunnel from American war where you will have answer how Vietnamese people can survive through the war and end with the victory
- Back to city for your luch, then in the afternoon take city tour of Saigon you will find out how to be one of the most worth living city, great combination between old French architecture town and commercial center, visit famous tourist sights as Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, also visit the powerful War Remnants Museum, overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh
Day 6: Mekong Delta Excursion (B/L)
After breakfast we will drive to Mekong delta typically My Tho, where you will board a private boat to see real local agricultural floating life by going through the green vegetation of the canals to an orchard, where guests are treated to a delicious lunch in a local restaurant in the heart of the Mekong, complete with succulent tropical fruits. You also visit the snake farm, Dong Tam, that breeds snakes for, among other things, snake wine. Then you will head back to HCMC for an overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure (B)
- After your breakfast, you have your own free time to go for souvenir shopping until transfer to the HCMC airport for your departure fligh.
- End of Vietnam Essential Tour 7 Days with us, Vasiatours hope that you will enjoy this package tour and back with us for another holiday, thank you for joining us.